The position of Nehru Garden is very special, it resides on an island which is located at the center of Lake Fateh Sagar, the most popular lake in Udaipur, adding another star to the landscape’s attractiveness!
Timings of Nehru Garden
|1.||Everyday||9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
Entrance fee of Nehru Garden
|4.||Children (foreigner)||Rs. 60|
India is a beautiful blend of beauty and history that has resulted in a one-of-a-kind combination. This mixture creates fascinating works of art in every area of the country including Udaipur which is located in Rajasthan which also has one such wonderful corner. Someone once stated, “We are all surrounded by beauty and history, but it is necessary to walk to the Garden to appreciate that beauty and learn about the history behind it.
The City of Lakes is fortunate to have such beautiful gardens with a distinct theme, these gardens are not only good for the environment but also make for a great day out.
Udaipur labeled the “Venice of the East,” is a great treasury of mystery and the history of the Mewar dynasty’s royal personalities. Exploring ancient mysteries, understanding myths, and learning about ancient ethics is always entertaining.
Top 5 things to know about nehru garden before visiting
- One of the garden’s main attractions is a boat-shaped food court, where visitors may enjoy delicious meals while breathing in the pure lake air.The best way to get there is to take a boat from the main Fateh Sagar Road, which is located directly across from the entrance to Moti Magri (Pearl Hill).
- Boats run every day at regular intervals and the ride is inexpensive. The Nehru Garden, which overlooks Moti Magri, Rani Road, and Fateh Sagar Lake, is a wonderful setting for photographers.
- In the heart of Fateh Sagar Lake, this ovular-shaped garden is sprawled across 4.5 acres of ground. A pyramid-shaped channel of fountains with colourful lights is also included in the Garden.
- The Nehru Garden is one of Rajasthan’s most popular attractions. The Garden is situated on the island and is amazing in its beauty and magnificence.
- This park also has a lot of Flora plantations to help purify the air and lighten the mood.
Best time to visit
Between the months of September and March is the best time to visit Nehru Garden. During these months, the weather in India’s northwestern area is beautiful.
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister was memorialized with the establishment of Nehru Garden and it was inaugurated on 14th November 1967, the birth anniversary of Pt Jawaharlal Nehru.
One thought on “Nehru Garden | Fateh Sagar”