The first of its type in Udaipur, Marvel Water Park is a state-of-the-art amusement water park. Marvel Water Park is surrounded by natural beauty, with a cooling canopy of trees as a backdrop. Marvel Water Park, an exquisite getaway, offers unrivalled thrills and promises a full day of enjoyment with water slides, simulated Rain Dances, and dry slides.
The water park also has several excellent food vendors and dining options, which is ideal for both adventurers and foodies! Marvel Water Park offers you a pleasant and fun-filled environment, the perfect getaway for the harried city-dwellers and tourists alike, and promises a holiday worth remembering.
Marvel Water Park Udaipur Entry Fee
- Rs.500 per person for Adult
- Rs.300 per person for Children
( Below 4ft. Height )
- Rs.100 per person for Costume
- Rs.100 for Locker
|10:30 am – 6:00 pm
|10:30 am – 6:00 pm
|10:30 am – 6:00 pm
|10:30 am – 6:00 pm
|10:30 am – 6:00 pm
|10:30 am – 6:00 pm
|10:30 am – 6:00 pm
Image Gallery of Marvel Water Park
All about Marvel Water Park, Udaipur
Spending time with your children is crucial, and the best way to do so is to plan a one-day trip to a kid-friendly location. If you live in Udaipur, you are in luck since Marvel Water Park is a terrific destination to visit. The first entertainment water park in Udaipur is Marvel Water Park. It is unique in Udaipur and is surrounded by natural beauty.
This water park, nestled within the soothing shade of lush green trees, attracts visitors from all over the world as well as residents. The Marvel water park is an ideal one-day trip since it provides unrivalled excitement and delight for both parents and children. Water slides, a simulated rain dance, and dry slides here give you the experience to cherish for life.
- The water park also has several excellent food vendors and dining options, which is ideal for both adventurers and foodies! The water park also has several excellent food vendors and dining options, which is ideal for both adventurers and foodies! Marvel Water Park provides a relaxing and enjoyable setting, making it the ideal getaway for both city dwellers and tourists looking for a memorable vacation. Aside from the slides, there is a private eating area with authentic cuisine.
- If you don’t want to eat, you can go to one of the park’s food stalls and get some wonderful delicacies to satisfy your taste buds like never before. It’s a fun-filled and pleasant park where you may have a good time and rest in the water while avoiding the blazing sun. It’s a great spot to get away from your busy schedule for a few exciting moments and have some fun with your loved ones.
- Marvel Water Park is a one-of-a-kind entertainment water park in Udaipur. Marvel Water Park is nestled amid natural splendour, with a cool blanket of trees. Water slides, Rain Dances, and Dry Slides are available at Marvel Water Park, a beautiful refuge with unrivalled exhilaration. There are also some really fantastic food kiosks and alternatives in the waterpark, which is great for adventurers and foodies both! We have several excellent food stalls and dining options in the waterpark, which is fantastic for adventure and fun fans!
- Marvel Water Park, one of Udaipur’s most popular water parks, is a great spot to spend a fun day with your family and friends. Marvel Water Park is surrounded by natural beauty, with a cooling canopy of trees as a backdrop. Marvel Water Park, an exquisite getaway, offers unrivalled thrills and promises a full day of enjoyment with water slides, simulated Rain Dances, and dry slides. You’ll have a terrific time splashing about with a variety of exciting rides and pools. There are many water attractions and slides in the water park, making it a pleasant experience to share with family and friends.
- Marvel Water Park is one of the city’s oldest and most prominent water parks, located in the Goverdhan Villas district of Sector 14 in Udaipur. The water park is an idyllic spot to fight the summer heat and cool off in the cool waters of the swimming pool, which is sheltered by a line of trees in the background. Aside from a variety of attractions and water slides, the theme park exudes unrivalled energy and excitement, making it popular with both children and adults. The Pirate’s Bay, Zip Zap Zoom, Splash Pool, Soakers, Tower of Faith, Twisty Turvy, Flipper Dipped, and Sky Slide are among the most popular slides. In addition, Marvel Water Park features a number of food vendors as well as several fine dining restaurants to satisfy your hunger after you’ve finished relaxing in the pool. It offers an adjoining play area for the kids with a lot of dry slides and entertaining games and activities, as well as a fantastic themed design.
- Marvel Water Park Udaipur Address: NH 8, Goverdhan Vilas, Sector 14, Saras Parlor, Sajjan Nagar, Udaipur, Rajasthan, 313001, India
- Everyone is obsessed with something or other in these ever-changing times. We are all always struggling in our lives, and many of us lose out on the most important times of our life. As a parent, you are entrusted with far more duty than any other person. “The best type of inheritance ever obtained by a child from his or her parent is the few minutes of their time,” Battista once stated.
- Spending time with your children is crucial, and the best way to do so is to plan a one-day trip to a kid-friendly location. If you live in Udaipur, you are in luck since Marvel Water Park is a terrific destination to visit.
- The first entertainment water park in Udaipur is Marvel Water Park. It is unique in Udaipur and is surrounded by natural beauty. This water park, hidden within the refreshing shade of lush green trees, attracts visitors from all over the world as well as residents.
- The Marvel water park is an ideal one-day trip since it provides unbeatable excitement and delight for both parents and children. The water slides, simulated rain dance, and dry slides provide an unforgettable experience.
- Aside from the slides, there is a private eating area with authentic cuisine. If you don’t want to eat, you can go to one of the park’s food stalls and get some wonderful delicacies to satisfy your taste buds like never before. It’s a fun-filled and pleasant park where you may have a good time and rest in the water while avoiding the blazing sun. It’s a great spot to get away from your busy schedule for a few exciting moments and have some fun with your loved ones.
- The first of its type in Udaipur, Marvel Water Park is a cutting-edge beguilement water stop. The Marvel Water Park is placed in a normal excellence with a cooling safe house of trees as a backdrop. Marvel Water Park, an untouched hideaway, breathes distinct energy and promises a complete day of pleasure with water slides, recreated Rain Dances, and dry slides.
- Marvel Water Park, one of Udaipur’s most popular water attractions, is a great spot to spend a fun day with your family and friends. You’ll have a great time sprinkling about with all of the wonderful rides and pools. The water park offers a variety of water attractions and slides, making it a pleasant experience to share with family and friends. They also offer some decent nourishment stops and dining alternatives in the water stop, which is ideal for business lovers and foodies!
Marvel Water Park is a 3 lakh square foot theme park nestled between the Aravalli and the Goverdhan Lake. This green-clad recreational center’s design philosophy is straightforward: innovative and healthy fun. Marvel Water Park is a family-friendly attraction for children aged six to sixty. Marvel Water Park, a themed water park with thrilling dry and wet attractions, is a great place to take the family or a group of friends for some fun. Marvel Water Park is a well-known theme park in Rajasthan, with amusements, attractions, water activities, and rides. Marvel Water Park, one of Udaipur’s most popular water parks, is a great spot to spend a fun day with your family and friends. You’ll have a terrific time splashing about in the pools and rides. There are many water attractions and slides in the water park, making it a pleasant experience to share with family and friends.
How to reach Marvel Water Park
The Marvel Water Park is near significant locations and can be reached easily.
Airport – The park is located at a distance of 28.7 kilometres from the Maharana Pratap Airport, which can be covered in 50 minutes by hiring a private cab or a bus.
Railway Station – Marvel Water Park is only 4 kilometres from the Udaipur station and can be easily reached in 10 minutes by taxi or local bus. It also has a 36.8-kilometer connection to the Mavli Railway Station. You can drive or take a taxi to reach that distance in 1 hour 15 minutes. Another railway station, Ranapratapnagar Railway Station, is 6.2 kilometres away and can be reached in 15 minutes by taxi.
Public Transport – Government-run buses are available to take you to the Marvel Water Park in Udaipur. Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, and Gujarat governments operate bus services to and from Udaipur.
- Many deluxe and non-deluxe buses run at regular intervals throughout the day and night. The Marvel Water Park is located on National Highway 8, so you may take a driving excursion. Road trips are one of the most enjoyable ways to spend time with friends and family.
- Within Udaipur, commuting can be exhausting because there are multiple routes to a given destination. If you are new to the city of Udaipur, you may find yourself searching for the best route to your destination and end up squandering both time and money. As a result, hiring a private cab from a reputable location is the best option.
Entry fees and timings of Marvel Water Park
The Marvel water park’s entry fee is pretty affordable and well within budget. A ticket for an adult and a child (under the height of 4ft) costs Rs. 400 and Rs. 250, respectively. A outfit can be rented for Rs. 50. Personal lockers for storing your valuables are available for Rs. 50 apiece. Parking in the park area is a little on the pricey side.
- The Marvel Water Park opens at 10:30 in the morning till 6 in the evening on all days of the week.
Best time to visit Marvel Water Park
The water park is best visited during the summer months. Water rides are the perfect method to beat the blazing heat of the sun while also enjoying some family time when the sun is hard to beat. From 12 p.m. to 3 p.m., the water park is less busy, making this the best time to come.
Things to do at Marvel Water Park
- The Marvel water park, which is spread out over 3 lakh square feet, offers some of the best thrills to enjoy. Aside from rides, there are other pools where you may spend hours playing with water, including a Wave pool, an Adventure pool, and an Activity pool.
- There is a beautiful mushroom waterfall worth seeing. When it comes to water parks, there are a variety of thrilling and spectacular rides to choose from. Adults should attempt the pendulum slides, zigzag slides, capsule slides, dry landing splash slides, and multicoloured 12 mega slides. A separate 10,000 square foot kid’s pool with 12 slides is available.
- There is a garden where functions and parties can be held. If you become tired while walking around the park, there is a shaded seating area. The experience in the park will astound you and allow you to have a fantastic time there thanks to the best amenities and kind employees.
More about the Rides at Marvel Water Park
You can find rides ideal for all age groups, so whether you’re a four-year-old or a 40-year-old, you won’t have to sacrifice fun in any way.
- Goofers Lagoon – Goofers Lagoon is a terrific attraction for toddlers in Udaipur. A multi-purpose water play portion in the shape of an inverted umbrella or a mushroom is provided.
- Soakers – Soakers is a family-friendly ride that provides a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Riding across a full lane will excite the rider, and a sharp drop will provide a real adrenaline rush.
- Kids Splash Pool – This is a vibrant splash pool that is great for both kids and adults
- Yell-O! – This rollercoaster delivers an experience that matches its name. The epic line of twists and turns at breakneck speed will make you scream with delight.
- Zip Zap Zoom – This is a two-in-one high-speed attraction that includes two lanes, a surf, and a slide. This slide sends riders down a serpentine and into a splash pool at the same time.
- The rides that are more geared toward children are listed below. These slides travel at a slower pace and land in shallower waters.
- Sky slide – This blue lady sky ride will excite you and provide you with a delightful experience on a whole new level.
- Aqua Splash Pool – Aqua Splash is one of the most thrilling water slides, with a series of high bumps and curves.
- Tower of Faith – This slide will put a stop to your search for thrilling thrills and shivers. This tunnel is full of secret twists and turns that will catapult you into an astonishing and magnificent water coaster that will challenge you to your limits.
- Twist Turvy – This water coaster is both exciting and thrilling, with stunning curves and hair-raising dips.
- The Pirate Bay – The Pirate Bay is a children’s theme park. Mini slides and water toys slant up and down into the kid’s splash pool, adding to the wet sensation and infusing it with a sense of awe and thunder.
- Flipper Dipper – The Flipper Dipper is a great ride for a couple. All you have to do is close your eyes and climb into the tube with your sweetheart, float together, and enjoy the fantastic curving trip.
- Adult Splash Pool – Surrounded by palm palms, this pool contributes to the thrill and excitement of your heart. This ride provides a euphoric sensation.
Places to visit near Marvel Water Park
There are many exciting places to visit near this Water Park, which is located in an amazing and prime location. After enjoying an exclusive experience at the Marvel water park, you can continue your day out by visiting some of the amazing locations listed below.
- You can also stay in one of the many excellent hotels in the neighbourhood and then tour the area. There are numerous other interesting hotels and cafes in the area that you should visit. The following is a list of places you should go:
Goverdhan Sagar Lake – Goverdhan Sagar Lake is a beautiful lake in the neighbourhood. In comparison to other lakes in the city, this one is quite clean and well-kept. If you’re looking for some peace and quiet, pay a visit to Goverdhan Sagar Lake. The water park is only 1.2 kilometres away from the lake.
Lake Palace– Located on the banks of Lake Pichola, Lake Palace is a gold mine of the Mewar dynasty’s history.
Saheliyon ki Bari –The Garden of Maidens, also known as Saheliyon ki Bari, is a true natural wonder created for the Queen and her maidens.
Sai Palace – Sai Palace is an exquisite spot to restore your senses in the lap of nature, located in the Shikarbadi neighbourhood. The Marvel Water Park is 2.7 kilometres away from the Sai Palace.
Tibetan market- Visit this place for your shopping spree; it has some great items sold by Tibetans. Aside from clothing, handicrafts, carpets, and rugs are available for purchase. This market is only active during the winter months, and it lasts for 120 days. The market is around 5 kilometres away from the water park.
Jiva Spa- Taj Lake Palace- Head to this spa in the Taj Lake Palace to pamper your soul and experience a whole new level of relaxation. It will provide you with an experience that will leave you feeling invigorated.
Lake Palace Restaurant- For a taste of royalty, go to Taj Restaurant, which features majestic chandeliers, imposing artworks, antique furnishings, and luxury redefined. Delicacies from the continents, the West, and Italy. Importantly, try Dal Bati for a real Rajasthani dinner.
If you and your family want to seek God’s blessings, there are several temples within a 10-kilometer radius of the Marvel water park, including Charbhuja Temple, Sheetla Mata Mandir, Pragati Ashram, Digambar Jain Mandir, Ram Temple, and Piplaj Mata Temple.